Immunoassay Services for Veterinary Diagnostics
Veterinary diagnostics is a fast-growing market with a CAGR of 8.8%* to 2023.
Factors driving this growth:
- Acceptance of point-of-care (PoC) diagnostics
- Near-animal testing
- Willingness of pet owners to pay for animal health services
- Stability and speed of rapid tests
- Use of mobile technology
The veterinary market needs portable, rapid and sensitive diagnostics for early disease diagnosis, providing fast and effective results.
Our Innovative Solutions
Coupled with our wealth of expertise in the development of highly responsive PoC lateral flow assays across all IVD sectors, our innovative technologies help us to meet the customers’ rapid test requirements.
Our Morffi™ signal enhancement technology can improve the sensitivity, specificity and timing requirements of a lateral flow assay and our Novarum™ DX smartphone reader technology performs accurate diagnostic testing from the PoC.
Take advantage of our partnership approach and work with one company to reach your assay goals.
Our immunoassay services include:
- Custom antibody development, production and characterisation services
- Morffi signal enhancement technology
- Lateral flow assay development service
- Lateral flow test manufacture
- Novarum™ DX smartphone reader system
Let us help you towards your assay goals. Get in touch today.
In addition to our service portfolio, we have a range of critical reagents that support veterinary assay development.
Browse our supporting products here: